Samantha Sauer is an Attorney with Heskin Martinez Law Group. She focuses her practice on Family Law cases including dissolution of marriage, child support, timesharing, alimony, modifications, and paternity actions as well as probate, contracts, and civil litigation.
In 2016, she graduated with her law degree from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law with a certificate in Family Law. Samantha obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies with a minor in Political Science at the University of Central Florida where she not only interned at numerous law offices but also mentored middle school children all while supporting herself through school.
- Florida, 2016, Family Law Section
Honors and Awards
- Law Transfer Student Organization, University of Florida, President
- Orlando’s Finest Nominee, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation,2018
Pro Bono & Volunteer Activities
- Mali Vai Washington Children’s Foundation, 2013-2014
- The Finley Project, Gala Chair, 2017
- Central Florida Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Tomorrow’s Leader’s, Committee Chair
Professional Associations and Memberships