Gabrielle L. Feulner, Esq. is an Attorney with the Heskin Martinez Law Group.
In 2022, Gabrielle received her law degree from the American University, Washington College of Law in Washington, D.C. Gabrielle obtained both her Bachelor’s degree and her Master’s in Business Administration from Rollins College.
While in law school, Gabrielle worked as a Law Clerk at Cottrell Fletcher & Cottrell PC, a family law practice located in Alexandria, Virginia experienced in appellate litigation before the Court of Appeals of Virginia and the Supreme Court of Virginia. She also clerked for an administrative judge and interned at a federal government agency.
Prior to attending law school, Gabrielle helped develop and support students and entrepreneurs as the Assistant Director of the Center for Advanced Entrepreneurship at Rollins College, Crummer Graduate School of Business.
- Florida, 2022
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
Honors and Awards
- Moscow Pre-Moot for the Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court Competition, Russian Institute of Modern Arbitration, Best Advocate
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Honor Society, American University Washington College of Law, President
- Rollins College Crummer Graduate School of Business, Center for Advanced Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Scholar of Distinction
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Member
- Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member