Joseph Zwick, Esq. is an Attorney with Heskin Martinez Law Group. An experienced trial lawyer as an Assistant State Attorney and Assistant Public Defender, Joseph has practiced publicly and privately handling criminal and family law cases. With his passion for helping people through their most difficult times, either in family and criminal law, or civil litigation matters, Joseph provides his expertise to solidify a successful outcome for his clients.
Having represented clients facing many types of criminal charges including crimes of domestic violence, DUI, drug trafficking, sex offenses, and murder, he has also represented clients with complex family law matters involving dissolution of marriage, child support, timesharing, alimony, modifications, paternity, contracts, and civil litigation.
Joseph received his Bachelor of Arts degree cum laude from the University of Florida in 2010 and graduated with his law degree cum laude from the University of Georgia in 2013.
- Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2020, 2021, 2022
Pro Bono & Volunteer Activities
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee, Member
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar, Criminal Law Section and Family Law Section, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Criminal Law Committee and Young Lawyers Section,